Job Title: 1422 – Data Entry Clerk
Salary Range: $14/hr – $18/hr; Permanent; Full-time
Responsible to: Operations Manager, Production Manager
The position will receive day-to-day direction from multiple stakeholders in the company. The incumbent reports to the Operations Manager while working in collaboration with other department managers and leaders. The candidate will be responsible for assisting the wholesale division with receiving, invoicing, and a variety of data entry tasks in accordance with established procedures.
The ideal candidate for this position will have strong attention to detail and will be expected to input coded, statistical, financial, and other information into computerized databases, spreadsheets or other templates using a keyboard, mouse, optical scanner, and other data entry tools. Candidate must be flexible to assist with other tasks as deemed necessary
Impact of error is high, as such, the position is responsible for ensuring day-to-day work is completed with the highest degree of accuracy.
Receiving & Inventory Control
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices and other documents, to record shortages and to reject damaged goods.
- Unpacking and routing goods to appropriate storage areas.
- Record the quantities, types and values of materials, equipment and stock on hand using manual or computerized inventory systems.
- Reconciling physical inventories with computer counts.
Invoicing & Work Orders
- Counting and recording on pick tickets the movement of plants, supplies, materials, or other stock shipped from the establishment.
- Compiling information from pick tickets to issue invoice documents in computerized inventory system.
- Compiling work order information from production line and other sources to record completion of crop production tasks in computerized inventory system.
Data Entry & Off-season
- Assist with database maintenance tasks, such as: item creation; compiling and inputting catalogue information; inputting plant recipes; inputting purchase orders; and other data entry tasks as required.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION NO LATER THAN MAY 31ST, 2022 TO PATRICIA@FLORALACRES.CA