Job Title: Internal Sales Representative
Salary Range: $16/HR – $18/HR; Temporary Full-time
Responsible to: Assistant General Manager
Purpose of the Job Role:
The position will receive day-to-day direction from multiple stakeholders in the company. The incumbent reports to the Assistant General Manager while working in collaboration with other department managers and leaders. The candidate will be responsible for being the face of the company with our wholesale customers, ensuring the maintenance and growth of sales and customer satisfaction. The position is for 60-90 days after which time you would return to your previous position and wage.
• Greet visitors, ascertain the nature of the business, and direct the appropriate person.
• Answer the telephone and electronic inquiries, relaying the telephone calls and messages.
• Develop and maintain positive supportive relationships with our new and existing customers through regular contact to ensure satisfaction and to gain an understanding of the customer’s needs.
• Provide product information and support with the ordering process as needed.
• Order management and working collaboratively with operation and production teams to ensure the work is progressing internally and deadlines are being met.
• Available to work a flexible schedule and adapt to the customer’s needs.
• Responsible for invoicing, taking payments and managing order pick ups
• Previous sales/Inside Sales experience is beneficial.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule determined by workload and customer needs.
• Super organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects and work under tight deadlines.
• Attentive to detail
• Strong computer skills and can easily adapt to new software.
• Proficient with O365 applications, (Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Some knowledge of plant varieties, plant care, productions techniques, timelines and costs related to the horticultural industry could be considered an asset.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 16, 2022, TO PATRICIA@FLORALACRES.CA